I'm learning French! This morning was able to (1) overcome my timidity in speaking French outside of class and (2) render complete sentences in a conversational exchange. "Merci pour le chanson de George Brassens!" says yours truly to the proprietor of Café de l'Ocean. "Je ne comprend pas les paroles, mais j'aimé ses chansons. Je pense il chante avec beaucoup joie de vivre!" A grand speech pour moi! I imagine the proprietor was shocked to hear his usually mute customer say something more than; "Bonjour! Merci beaucoup! A revoir!"
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Samedi, 27 Fevrier
I'm learning French! This morning was able to (1) overcome my timidity in speaking French outside of class and (2) render complete sentences in a conversational exchange. "Merci pour le chanson de George Brassens!" says yours truly to the proprietor of Café de l'Ocean. "Je ne comprend pas les paroles, mais j'aimé ses chansons. Je pense il chante avec beaucoup joie de vivre!" A grand speech pour moi! I imagine the proprietor was shocked to hear his usually mute customer say something more than; "Bonjour! Merci beaucoup! A revoir!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment